Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kenzie's Hair Cut!

Our lil' cutie got her first hair cut, she's had a few trims but this time we chopped. All her baby hair had grown in different lengths and was getting a little scraggly. Of course I cut it way shorter than I had intended but I think it ended up pretty cute. Ignore the spill all down her onesie...
Smile, or cough - whichever:) I am guessing she got a hair in her mouth and she wouldn't smile for the pictures.
She looked like such a little doll at church today with a little bow in her hair and looking so cute the whole time I chased her up the rows in Sacrament meeting... but she pulled it out before we got home:)

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Your brave. I would be to afraid to cut Morgans hair, and if I did I would have a very angry husband. Kenzie hair looks really cute!! You did a great job!

JoJo said...

She looks so much like you Natalie!Her hair turned out very cute. I need a little girl... :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures -- looks like a wonderful place to live. Seeing Kenzie makes me miss your kids and you of course!

Alexis said...

She looks so cute, I love her new haircut, you did a great job!!