We had a fabulous night out with a few girls from our ward, it was such a blast! Please check out my friend Jessica's blog (cause she took pictures:) also on her blog go down, past her adorable little girl to the Heavenly Hash Brownies recipe- AAAAAAmazing.) One of the best things about this move has been the friends we've made here in Kent and how quickly we have been able to adapt.
http://www.jessandjaron.blogspot.com/
Within the last year a ton of young couples have moved into our ward and it's perfect! Most of us live in The Lakes and a few across town. We get together a few times a month for playgroup, scrapbook night and my personal fav!!! Simply Doing Something!!!
Well folks. It happened again. I got called in to receive a calling and they changed their mind. I made the mistake of leaving during Sunday School and ran into the 2nd councilor while in the hallway at church and he asked to meet with Brandon & I after church. He wanted to get to know us and what callings we'd previously had etc. He mentioned that he had a calling for me but he had changed his mind. I was going to be put into the nursery (AHHHHHH!!!!) and at some point during our conversation he decided against it. (breath, phew) He did get a glimmer in his eye when I mentioned how much I love young womens ... he said he'll be in touch:) The last time this happened I was called to be the ward chorister and instead ended up being the Beehive adviser... As Brandon says (as an answer for just about EVERY question I ask) "we'll see..."
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment