
My little guy, he isn't even 4 yet and his favorite thing is to write letters. He sends me "emails." He'll write random letters on a paper and bring them to me. Lately he's been really into writing out the alphabet, this is the best he's ever done. He definitely gets the smarts from his dad - thats for sure...The "o" is there it's just really small...
His smile looks pretty goofy here but at least he let me take a picture, he's into making faces during pictures or running away.
This is my brag moment:) My little boy is so smart!!!!!!!!!
(he'll be 4 in the end of August)

4 comments:
WHAT!!?? This is absolutely amazing! What a smart little cookie! I also love his big smile, he is just so proud! :) And my guess, is that while some of the "smarts" might have come from Brandon, YOU my dear have an amazing influence with your love of reading! He probably figures that those letters inside of books must be pretty dang cool!
That is impressive! How old is he?
that is very impressive. The only part that I have a hard time with is helping Megan write them perfect, and she will write them the right way for awhile, and then all of a sudden they are backwards, I don't get it! Good job Dillon!!
Didn't I tell you that I don't have dumb kids??? Of course all my grandkids will be brilliant! Dillon is showing his brilliance early!! Good going Mommie for all the teaching!
XOXOXO ~M
Post a Comment