Monday, May 12, 2008

The Lakes


We are living in a subdivision of apartments and townhomes, it's so pretty. There are little lakes all over and it makes going on walks so refreshing!

There are gazebos all over that look out over the water and every Sunday (that isn't raining) we've gone on a family walk to all of them. Ducks and geese are all over, the kids love it!
This type of tree is all over and I think they are so lovely, probably the cause of my rise in allergy problems but totally worth it:) Any idea what kind of tree it is? Mom, Sherry, Gwen?
This is our building, our back door is the bottom left where you can see the BBQ. Overall we love it here. Brandon wishes we could stay, I would wish that too if I could ever convince anyone to come visit us:)

4 comments:

The Shaffer's said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you have a blog. It helps me to keep in touch. Our blog address is: www.shafferstory.blogspot.com
Sounds like you and your family are out for a new adventure. Best of Luck!

thepainterfamily said...

I was so incredibly excited to see your comment! I am so glad you guys have a blog! And yes...our husbands ARE in love with each other! :) haha! I SO know what you are going through right now...I read your posts about moving and about having Brandon gone so much. ahhh, this first summer STINKS! and I never thought I'd say this...but it does go by fast, and it gets so so much better! :) It looks like you guys are discovering all the cool places in Seatle! What a gorgeous place! have fun, can't wait for more updates!
Tara

Melissa said...

Hey Natalie - glad you found us. Your little ones are very cute! And It's fun to see what you're up to. Glad you guys are settled and it is SOOO beautiful there. WOW!

Alexis said...

I love seeing where you live. It is so pretty, what a nice community. Well, I would totally come visit if I won the lottery (which means I have to play first) or somehow inherited some money from a rich relative that I don't know that I have. Or if you do stay there and we move back to Cali, I will come and see you.