Friday, May 30, 2008

In My Mommy's Shoes...

My kids LOVE wearing my shoes, but only my heels. Pretty much every Sunday and a few other times a week I'll find all the shoes from my closet strewn over the floor and my babies clomping around in 3 inch heels. Don't tell my husband, Dillon does it too... :)

3 comments:

Jana said...

Your kids are so cute (and Dillon's smart- I'm impressed by that alphabet)! My little boys always get out my heels too- so funny.

Alexis said...

Bryson does it too, it really just is a phase, Brandon shouldnt worry. But your shoes are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Can you put a brick on that little girls head or something..... She is growing up way to fast and I cannnn't stan' it. They are so precious!
XOXOXO ~M
See... I do visit your site when you put the link in! You're awesome