
Here's Dillon & Brandon having some quality Wii - time. Brandon's started his busy season last week so Daddy time is at a premium - much like gas prices at almost 4 freakin' dollars... ahhh! Anyway. Last week he worked 60 hours and from here on out it will only get worse. I'll just daydream about the end of August when it should start to slow down and he'll go back to getting off at 3pm:) The best part about it is - he actually likes his job!!! Before a 60 hour week would be the equivalent of murder. From finance to pest control - who knew??? He now tells me everything I need to know about the ants eating the crumbs on the floor... and I am happy to report that this is and forever will be the most spider free house in all of Kent - possibly all of Washington:)

1 comment:
I love how they have matching shirts!
Post a Comment