We are continuing to explore our new city. Our newest adventure was on Saturday at Dash Point Beach in Federal Way (south of us.) The kids dug in the sand, we found clams and TONS of sand dollars. We walked across a section of beach where there were thousands of them. We brought a few home and are letting them dry out (aka murdering them...) so they will turn white. 



2 comments:
I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. I am impressed, you guys have been here such a short time and have done more stuff than we have. We really don't get out much. Maybe you can tell what kinds of things there are to do around here!!(www.jaredandkayla.blogspot.com)
CUTE blog page! So, I hadn't heard of Dash Point, but it sounds like it would be a fun place to spend the day. I'll have to make a note to go there on some upcoming Saturday (thanks for the tip!). Don't you love exploring new places? We've been doing that since we've been here and still have so much we want to see. Anyway, hope to see you Thursday!!
Post a Comment