
We just celebrated our 5th anniversary - who knew?!?!? 5 years has absolutely flown by, I can't even believe it! We went on a date to Seattle (a million thanks to Brittney for watching our kids for sooooo long!!! She wouldn't even let us pay her - a round of applause everyone, thanks...) We went to Pikes Place Market and had so much fun! A word of caution, never take a stroller there! We were grateful we didn't go with children, it's insane! It was jam packed and 90 degrees, bad combination. We parked and walked down 5 flights of stairs, than found out we needed to walk right back up 5 flights of stairs to get to the market - oops. Nice and tired after that one. Another note - if you go BUY CHEESECAKE! We got a tiny little single serve Raspberry White Chocolate cheesecake at a place called The Confectional ... so amazing. This cheesecake will be in heaven so if you never get a chance you can try it there. :)We were going to go also to the space needle, but does anyone have any idea how expensive it is??? It was a minimum of $10 just to park, then of course you have to pay to go up - you all must know how cheap I am, right? Then of course there is the tidbit I discovered walking down the creepy old winding staircase 5 stories above the city - I'm pretty scared of heights - why would I pay $50 for an outing in which I may or may not wet my pants?!?!? So we drove around exploring the city and then went out for the best Chinese food I've ever had... sauteed green beans ... yum. Such a good day! I think these years have gone so quickly because I'm the happiest I've ever been, ahhhhh:) My husband is beyond wonderful. He is so patient with me, when most of the time I don't deserve his sweetness! Even though he never looks at this - thank you honey. I love you!

4 comments:
How fun! Happy Anniversary! Five years thats amazing. Way to beat the odds!
CONGRATS! What a fun way to celebrate! I just love that you guys have made so many great friends and are enjoying your time! 5 years really does fly by! :)
Hi Natalie, this is your cousin Shanna (Gordon) Zumwalt... I found your blog through the myfamily.com website, its so good to see what's going on in your life!!! I have a blog as well if you want to check it out: zummiez.blogspot.com
take care!!!
Congratulations on the big 5!! :) It really is amazing how it all flies by. I had one of those moments the other day when it hit me all over again that I am married and have 2 children. I think sometimes we all get so caught up in the everyday mundane things that we forget just what is really going on. anyway, enough of my ramblings. talk to you soon.
Post a Comment