






Last week we were in Texas, just me 'n' the kids - I haven't been there before and I hadn't seen my dad in so long, almost 2 years I think! That's longer than any gal should go and we found an awesome deal on tickets so off we went.
We had a BLAST! The kids were in heaven, the dog (Bowzer), the fish tank, the turtles (they live on a golf course and there is a pond with turtles that they feed), the lizards ( that climbed on the windows when it was dark outside so that they could catch the bugs bouncing off the glass trying to get the light inside ), the gigantinormous yard, it was so great. My kids have never been so happy, they were free. We need a house.
Brandon ended up not being able to come so Dillon informed everyone around us on the airplane ride there that Daddy had to stay home and clean the whole house :)
Rules for our next trip to TX...
NO sitting next to drunk people on the plane
Bring a back up DVD player
Have "OFF" available at all times
Bring Brandon with us or we aren't coming home :)
Go to Gator Country when we get to see them hungrier and crankier and when I have the extra memory card with me... there are pictures of us holding a little 3 year old gator but they are on my mammas camera, I'll post them when I get them.
Bring an extra empty suitcase
Hide Bowzers water and food - he can feed himself, Kenzie just doesn't realize that.
Kenzie - 5 mosquito bites - $165
Dillon - 16 mosquito bites - $165
Natalie - 32 mosquito bites - $165
Spending a week in Texas with your parents - priceless. :)

2 comments:
Natalie - I'm glad to hear you had fun too. A lady like that on the plane beside me would have had all my red-head genes buzzing. Ha ha. OK - and I so had to laugh at your Rules for the next trip. That extra suitcase is always needed when we see family!
Gators?? Yikes! I hope that they were tame not wild.
Post a Comment