Kenzie got a new bed last week. She is doing great, but it took a couple nights and some well placed spiders :) On Wednesday (yet another night I had to be away, this time for mutual) Brandon was having a difficult time getting Kenzie to stay in her bed, sooooo... he went and started rummaging in her closet, grabbed a handful of "spiders" and threw them on the floor and told her not to come out of bed or the spiders will get her... (there wasn't really any spiders real or pretend) This is of her first night - after her parents won the battle of the sleep at 10pm...

Jubilant celebrations the next morning!

4 comments:
good thing you had some spiders on hand.
Oh man, if my parents had tried that trick with me, even if I were older than two, I would never get out of my bed.
And that is the cutest picture of the two of them together.
I am very worried. We are going to make the transition soon with Bryson and I am really worried that it won't go good. Unfortunately I know Spiders wouldn't do the trick cuz he loves squicking bugs. Any other ideas?
ah my dear, you are so very perceptive! Hotels are NOT my idea of fun. Actually, I think it would be FUN to go to sleep for the next couple of weeks and wake up once we know what is going on with our lives! :) sheesh! In other news...how awesome for Kenzie and her big girl bed (spiders...haha) she looks so excited! cute!
Post a Comment