
I love this picture - her little finger just up there like she's saying, "Excuse me, if I could make a point?" Or, "One minute mom, Dillon and I are talking!" Just precious...
Umm, did anyone notice it is OCTOBER??? When did that happen??? (uhhh, after September...) I am experiencing some sort of mental difficulty :)
Happy news though, I spent $70.74 and with all my coupons and store deals I saved $65.29. I was as happy as a bear in the honeycomb!!! What a good shopping trip. I am not going to buy deodorant, toothpaste or shampoo & conditioner for a good couple years! :) More happy news, it doesn't get very cold here, we just get to explore in the rain :)

2 comments:
great shopping! It is always great when you save almost as much as you spend. I have my deal that I am proud about, I have bought toilet cleaner for .04, yes that is right, 4 cents. How, well they had it half off making it $1.04, then I had a coupon for .50 and the store I shopt at doubles the coupons, so making me only have to pay 4 cents. I've gotten cookies for free using the same system. Now only if I could do the same thing with clothes I would be in heaven!!
oh man!! I want more details about your awesome shopping trip! Seattle is just beautiful! (and so is your cute family!)
Post a Comment