Thursday, August 28, 2008

The PARTY!!!


Ain't no party like a Bradshaw party cause the Bradshaw parties don't stop!!!
These two monkeys probably thought their b-days were a whole week rather than just one day! We left to see Brandon's parents on Tuesday and that night they had cake & ice cream for Kenzie (and presents of course!!! His parents took the kids to Toys R Us and let them pick out their own toys - it actually went better than I thought it would - there was very little screaming :) ) Then we got to my sisters house Wednesday and played and played, we were so busy! (I'll do the trip in a separate post) Friday we had a wedding reception (Congrats Erin & Taylor - I was taking pictures of EVERYTHING - except your wedding!!! Can anyone email me pictures???) with candy and cake and cheesecake - divine cheesecake - Saturday we had a BIG b-day party with all 16 cousins plus a few of our Boise friends and cake and ice cream... then we went back to Bran's parents on Sunday (it's on the way to and from Boise) and they had a little party for Dillon, and then we got home Monday and we had presents for the kids... were they partied out??? Nope, we got home and they wanted to go back to Grandmas house!

Kenzie has two new expressions when anyone tells her to smile, she either squints her eyes really tight shut or opens her mouth. Take your pick... :)

3 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

I just LOVE their pink and blue birthday cakes! Kinda fun to celebrate together! :) Birthdays for kids are THE BEST!! I just get SO excited watching their faces light up!

tyler family said...

I can't believe how big Kenzie is now. What a big girl! Dillon looks like he had a lot of fun for his BIG day. Mr. 4 year old!! It is kinda surreal isn't it?

Alexis said...

So much fun! I don't know what smile I like better from Kentz... probably the mouth open one since the eyes closed looks like she is crying, but Dillon looks great!! I hope you arent all partied out. I'm glad you were able to see your families and get a dose of family fun!