Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Dillon Is Four


A Post to Dill Pickle

A few months old and such a happy baby
My lil gangsta'
First ice cream cone...
Halloween 2007

Well, I've been having difficulty with this one, I think I've finally wrapped my head around it. My Dillon is four and proud of it. So we are milking it for all it's worth :) We keep telling him things that 'four year olds...' do or don't do, mainly don't do! :) Man, I am such a blessed mom. Dillon is the best kid - he tests me now and again but really he is a good kid. He is so smart too, another brag moment - I found this "quiz" online to test if they are ready to start kindergarten. He and I worked on it together, they recommended a score of 48-57 (out of 100) to show readiness to start kindergarten and a high score of 65 to show they are ready to learn how to read- his score??? His score! His score, my genius of a child, my perfect little brainiac got an 82! It said, "Begin now! (kindergarten) Capitalize on your child's superior motivation and readiness." I can't tell you how much that means to me, I am not one of those "smart" people, learning was NEVER easy, even a little bit, I don't care now cause my little boy is!!! I am bustin' over here, I can hardly keep it in!!!

Happy Birthday my sweet son, you can't read this yet but I'll read it to you until you can!!! :)
This post is only a little bit late, his b-day was Monday! I'm getting better :)

No comments: