A post for Kenzie Laree
Sigh. I've been looking through my Kenzie pics for at least the last 20 minutes since sitting down to post this - just having a mommy moment. My little girl, oh man, she's a heart breaker already, you see her with her little coy smile, you want to give her a cuddle, she comes a few steps and then runs off, laughing all the while. I cannot believe it, how can she be two??? I have to say though, my child could make Mary Poppins sweat, Super Nanny wouldn't stand a chance. She is, ummm, sassy and opinionated and stubborn and the sweetest most wonderful little girl there is. She is also so tender, the other day I was crying and she came in and hugged me (well, my knees:) ), she wiped a tear away with one tiny finger and said "Momma, otay now?" yes, momma 'otay' now! She can rough it with the best of 'em and bring her brother & any cousin to tears in a second flat but then she will grab her baby doll to give it a cuddle and a kiss. My baby isn't a baby anymore!
My mom made her a tutu and a head something-er-other and a cape for her b-day, she was instantly in love, she wore her tutu for the rest of the party while all her other little girl cousins played with all her new toys, she twirled. She jumped on the trampoline, swinged, went down the slide and had a blast all in her tutu and cape. The head thing didn't stay on long though :)
I know, I know, her b-day was last week, I've been neglecting the blogging world since we got home!




2 comments:
yeah she's two!! :) she's such a beautiful little gal!
{and to answer your question...we're somewhere in between devestated and heartbroken. email if ya'd like! taragpainter@gmail.com}
I love the tutu, adorable!! She has really grown up!
Post a Comment