We try to keep him up late because he sleeps better but this day he couldn't take it anymore and fell asleep on the floor...
In the grasp of THE TROLL!
He was in the Snuggly going to school to pick up Dillon and his little hand was telling me that he loved me :)




Andy is the sweetest most wonderful baby in the whole wide world. He is the happiest baby I have ever met. Really, he cries - maybe once every few weeks and even then it's usually my fault for ignoring him... If he's upset or hungry or tired he just squeaks & squeals, the louder he squeals the more urgent the need, but it starts out little a little tiny mouse noise that is so cute - melts a mommas heart! He's just started babbling and it's delightful. Can you tell I have a major Mommy High going on over here? He's perfect! I was holding him last night while I was typing up yesterdays post and he had his hands on my hands the whole time - it was so cute, of course I took a picture! Did you know he has blue eyes?!?! Oh how I love blue eyes. Brandon has the most lovely blue eyes. I was trying last night to get a picture to show how blue they are. I tried. Not a photographer here, just mom.
4 comments:
It is a good thing Grace can't read yet or she would be jealous of your post gushing over Andy- wondering why she hasn't been gushed over. He certainly is cute.
Oh, and you know the way to improve your stats... post more :)
i recognize that blanket andy is laying on!!!!!!!
Your baby is so cute!! Wish I had a baby that didn't cry. Love your blog. I just discovered it...hope you don't think I'm stalking you. :) -Marianne Bultez
So stinking cute. You really should post more. You really do have cute kids that I should someday meet.
Post a Comment