Last summer (the day AFTER my due date with Screech) my mom and I went to try out Target toy clearance (it's also going on now, but it varies by store) I got Christmas shopping for my kids completely done. Awesome. Best shopping trip ever. I found this game Curious George Hide and Seek Zoo, it was $3.24, so I thought I'd give it a try... Best purchase out of the whole lot and it was a good lot! My kids are NUTS about this game. It's a board game - but you know kids, by the end they get bored with board games. Not this one!!! There's a walkie talkie that gives you instructions and a bus you have to move and the best part, a few times every game the walkie talkie starts screeeeeching that the animals (us) have escaped from the zoo, so everyone (except for the person who's turn it is, they are the seeker) has to go hide. It's hide and seek, in the middle of a game. Genius. They get all their wiggles out and come back happy. OH and there's these fancy little masks they get to put on to play hide and seek. It's pretty dang cute!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That game really does sound fun, and my kids love Curious George. The masks could be used to make up a fun play too.
Post a Comment