Kenzie has been potty training lately and doing quite well, despite her very lazy mother :) Today I was taking her potty and my mind was quite on other things. I was placing her on the "potty" and gradually become aware that normally she would be sitting by now and what .... oops, ummm, I put my toddler in the toilet. I had forgotten to put her little training seat on and her scrawny little hind parts went right through into the toilet. This isn't the first time that has happened mind you, but it is the first time it was her mother who did it :)

If, by chance she ever manages to be potty trained - it won't have been any of my doing :)

6 comments:
You are so funny! Isn't potty training so much fun!?! We still need to get together. . Soon. I'm still waiting for our little trip :)
I can't believe you would just stuff little Kenzie in the toilet! Haha... I am officially not getting the 'Mom of the Year Award' Wyatt has been asking to go potty for a while now & I keep putting him off. I think I just secretly don't want to go through the nightmare of potty training again;) Fun times. I am hoping for that miracle story to happen to me, you know the one that goes...."So one day my kid just woke up & went on the potty & he/she was totally potty trained all by his/her self" Fat chance, but there's always hope.
Yeah, what is up with those miracle stories that make the rest of us feel so discouraged? By the way, she looks so much like you!
That's hilarious. And good job on potty training her at all... I'm still putting that one off. Maybe soon? Maybe not? :)
haha...thats awesome! PErsonally, I think this is my potty training philosophy as well....why try too hard! ya know!? Swear I've never met a kindergartener that couldn't use the bathroom right?
oh no! that's really funny though. this is meg, from the jaron and jess's party. i have a gluten-free blog and you haven't been able to find it. i'm not the greatest at updating it, but i hope you find something you like. meg-cooks.blogspot.com. thanks for "stalking" by. =)
Post a Comment