So to catch up on everything from the last ummm, who knows how long - anytime I don't post a few times a week I'm behind... I take a lot of pictures, that happens when you have really cute people around you, you just can't help it...
I was getting ready to go visiting teaching and told Dill to get ready, apparently putting this hat on meant he was ready to go, he wore it almost the whole time.
The kids were being super heroes - I think it is safe to say Kenzie is the bad guy... please note the stethoscope around his waist - this is all part of being a superhero for those of you with no boys to educate them about such things. ( I love this picture, Kenz spends most of the day with that expression while looking at Dillon)
I have described Kenzie to many people as "having fire in her veins rather than blood". This is only getting more and more true as she gets older - I'm hoping that's stops after a while or she will be sold to her grandparents. Please excuse her dirty face and the fact that those are my pjs (my friends here know those pj's well) tied around her neck, she is the most stubborn person I have ever known - and she's not even 2.
Matching pedicures. She's so cute about girly stuff, she loves it! It's hard to see but she has a little matching flower too.
Story. We were going to visit my parents in Texas, but for a number of reasons it turned out we couldn't go. I had, however, already told Dillon about going on a big airplane to see Bowzer, GG and Grandpa... my bad. One day I came out to find Dillon had emptied most of his drawers on the floor and was "folding" them to put in his suitcase (backpack) I asked him why he was doing this and he informed me "cause we have to go on a airplane to see Grampa and Gramma cause they miss me soooooooooooooo much!"

1 comment:
Thanks for the update. That is a bumber about not being able to visit your parents.
I think that the attitude comes with the 2nd born. Bryson has it too.
Post a Comment