Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July

As far as fireworks go, that was the best ever!!! Our friends can light off any fireworks they want because they are outside city limits; combine that with the reservation in the next city over and you have the most freaking awesome, super fun, display a pyromaniac could dream up. I'm fairly certain every one they had was illegal - with the exception of the ones we brought for the kids... sparklers & pop its... Dillon's sparkler unfortunately went out just as the picture was taken - stupid delay!!! Still I love this picture of him :) such a mom...
There were 2 other couples there (who had both purchased 'fun' fireworks) the goal seemed to be to shoot as many things in the air at one time as possible - which caused much running and a few scares... poor Matt, sorry about the one up your pants leg - you'll have to ask him how that happened)

I spent pretty much the entire time plugging her ears, next year I'm buying earplugs! (Alexis, I didn't have a single picture of her before we put the sweater on, dang it. I'll take one and pretend it was on the 4th:) )

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Megan was the one that had to plug her ears, and Bryson loved it. But all the other little kids were just like Kenz. Wow, I want to know how much all those fireworks cost, cuz our illegal ones here, at least for the good ones are $20 and up.