



Click on this one if it will let you - there are people, I was trying to give the full effect of Puget Sound and the beach, bit I was a bit too far away...

That's a little crab. When the tide is low there are tide pools all over and they are just full of wildlife, all these little creatures - that then get tortured by cute little fingers :) Once crabbing season starts Brandon and I are thinking of giving it a try. I've never had crab but I think I'll like it - I'm getting braver and less picky :) well I'm trying to at least...
We like exploring, it feels like this area has an endless number of attractions for us to visit. Gymstarz when it's rainy, parks when the weather permits - although people tell me it'll be summer from here on out now that it's July, I'll believe that when I see it, it's already rained.

3 comments:
once again, what a fun life you lead! can we come play? 4th of July looked so so fun! (that is EXACTLY how I grew up...my dad and brothers were crazy when it came to fireworks!)
Is it really that cold there that you have to wear pants and a jacket?? Our weather has been pretty bareable, but there are still those days that I just don't want to wear clothes and want to be in my bathing suit everywhere cuz it is sooo humid.
Ok so I was feeling like a bad friend and scrolled through your blog to find crab pictures! But to my credit this blog was posted in July :). Thanks again for the fun play group!
Post a Comment