Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What?! She's posting again?!?!?!?

 I had some pictures on my phone that were just too cute and I wanted to save them.  Andy, at Target, hat shopping.
 This is what happens when you forget to finish clearing the table and a little boy is left to his own devices...
 Andy in a laundry basket.  Ya, we're still totally in LOVE with this kid.  He's like magic, I can ask the kids to do ANYTHING and if it's for Andy they do it.  Andy really needs you to clean your room, Andy needs a snack, Andy needs the remote :)
 The kids were riding bikes and decided they needed goggles in addition to helmets.  Speaking of, Dillon finally got his training wheels off a few weeks ago.  He loves it, he keeps telling me he wishes we took them off sooner because he can go so much faster!  Yes, that is the key to a little boy's heart - speed...

 Dillon's mustache.  This was his pre-surgery consult and he got to choose a toy, he wore it the whole day - even into 7-11 for a Slurpee fix...
Kenzie's wedding (see earlier post) I found this veil at the thrift store on $1 day and I couldn't resist.  She loves it and pretty much wears it all day long.  The dress is one my Mom made her for her birthday a couple years ago - Kenzie's special request.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Poor dylan! Oh my gosh that doesn't look fun. My parents often remind us kids (who had horrible teeth) how much our mouths cost them. And I think Andy's face is SO dang cute!