This place was so great. I can't believe we haven't gone there sooner, our membership expires the end of August so if ya'll wanna go, you better hustle. It's basically a zoo, but ummm, cooler and only the local species. There's animals in enclosures like a normal zoo, but only the meat eaters. The rest are wandering around this giant area with a beautiful lake in the middle. There is a tram ride that goes around the open area and you can see all the animal up close and in their own environment - just doing their thing... We're planning on going again next month. A lot of the animals were pregnant and the animal person said that May & June are just hoppin' with babies. Wouldn't that be fun!!?!! I like baby anythings :)
Dillon is into doing his own hair. It's really entertaining. I could probably do an entire post on his hair styles.
This stump was SO NEAT! It was a baby tree in 1335!!!! Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment