Not too many pictures to capture the last 3 months of our lives - which have been quite busy...
- We went to Texas and spent a week with my Mom & Pop
- Dillon had oral surgery and had 3 baby teeth and 2 extra teeth pulled and could only eat liquids and soft foods for a couple weeks - he still won't eat really crunchy things because he's scared. We're waiting to see if his adult teeth will ever grow in - if they don't he'll have another surgery and braces or another surgery and braces and fake teeth.
- We moved into a 2 bedroom apartment - yikes.
- Nothing on our house yet, still waiting, stupid short sales. We drove by yesterday and there was a 'sold' sign up. I had a mini freak out thinking someone bought it out from under us and went and knocked on the door. I'm a genius, it's 'sold' to us (or will be in the future, he was just tired of people coming to see it) But we did get to meet the seller, he's really nice and wants it sold just as bad as we want it bought.
- My brother got married (while we were moving to the apartment) so Kenzie and I took off for Utah and happily spent a few days not unpacking. Such a beautiful wedding. Mikell looked so perfect, oh and Spencer looked nice too - that kid is too handsome for his own good :) Did I take any pictures? Nope. I left my camera at my sisters house in Provo...
- While Kenzie and I were care free and gallivanting around Utah my sweet friend was watching Andy for me and unbeknownst to her was passing along Hand Foot Mouth Disease to Anderson. The name is really dumb, it needs to be changed, hand foot mouth disease??? Really? That's the best they could come up with? He's okay, it was pretty rough the first few days, but now he just needs extra cuddles and I've got plenty to spare!!!!! The ward probably thinks we're inactive, we've been out of town or sick almost all of February and March. It's okay, we're technically not in the ward anyway... :)
- Today is the triplet's FIRST birthday. They are 1 today! My sister and her husband amaze and astonish me. I feel like such a slacker when I'm talking to her!
- Brandon turns 31 tomorrow. We've both been feeling rather old lately, but I suppose someday we will daydream about being in our 30's again. He is such a wonderful man. I won the husband lottery when he got stuck with me.
| The day after surgery |
| Dillon's teeth are gone! |
| On the airplane with my girl. |
| Kenzie with some cousins - Hazel & CC. They had a sleepover with us at the hotel, it was a party! |
| The cake my sister made for my niece CC, she wanted a Scooby Doo cake - she rocked it! |
| Sick baby... |

1 comment:
I love it when you update your blog!
My friends baby just had hand foot and mouth disease too :( that really is an awful name. Hope he's doing better! Love you Nat
Post a Comment