Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sitting on Dad - the greatest couch ever created.

Dill & Mom

Kenz & Mom

Andy & Mom


 Dad, the jungle gym.  He loves to grab your hands and try to climb up. 



This year is going to be great!  I resolve to post more often... well, not that often...  Brandon's office is still our bedroom at this very computer that holds all the pictures - and I can't get pictures onto the laptop because the little thingy is broken...  Anyway.  I will blog more.  Another resolution.  I want to have pictures of myself with my children.  Moms are always the photographer.  That bugs me, there are almost no pictures of my mom, only of us kids.  Someday my kids might want them.

NYE was great.  Brandon told the kids (D&K) they could stay up as late as they wanted.  I was sure Kenzie would crash by 9:30 but both of them were awake to count down and watch the ball drop.  Andy lasted until 8:30.  We got teriyaki (there's a place here that does gf!!!)  and Bug Man made Italian soda's and all the left over Christmas junk food and candy.  We went to bed at 12:05 and the kids were still wide awake.  I have no idea what time they went to bed!  Scary.  The fun part was church time changed to 9am - that was fun :)

This year is going to bring major change to our little family.  We're buying a HOUSE!!!!!!!!!  WAHOOOOOOO!  We put in an offer on my birthday and are still waiting to hear back.  As far as short sales go it is actually moving along quickly.  We still need to have an inspection done so it's not for sure yet but oh man we are going to be so crushed if it doesn't pass!  I don't like thinking like that.  5 bedrooms!  Can you imagine!  We'll be going from 1200 sq ft to 2900 square feet!  3 floors. We're going to get lost in our house!  Our house.  Ohhhhhh.  I'm so excited.  Sad too, it's bittersweet.  We've been in our current ward (church) for the last 4 years and we love everyone in it!  It's been such a good ward to us.  We've grown so much here.  When we moved here Kenzie was 18 months - when we move from here Andy will be 18 months :)  Also Dillon will have to go to a new school and he'll be riding the bus.  Kenzie will probably have to drop out of preschool - it's just too far to drive her four days a week.

Everyone come visit us!  We'll have plenty of room for you!!!  :)

3 comments:

Me said...

sounds like quite the exciting year is on the way for you guys!! keep us all posted!!

Alexis said...

That's a good resilution. It's good to hear from you. I hope that everything works out with the house. I will be sad the day we move from here. It will have been 8 yrs in the same ward. The longest we have lived anywhere. I'm excited for you. Hope to see pictures of your house once you sign your contract! I hope that one of those bedrooms will be used for Brandon's office! :-)

Snelders said...

Congrats on the new house!!! That is so great! We are so happy for you!