Sunday, August 28, 2011
Our First Born
He just turned 7. I'm a little late on the post, but the birthday came and went regardless of the blog or my desire that time could freeze for just a little while. He's 7, my little baby - who is neither little, nor a baby. 2nd grade here we come. School starts on Thursday. Some days it can't come soon enough. Then moments, like right now, I want to keep him home with me forever, safe, where I can always see him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
your little ones are so cute Natalie. My son who is also named Dylan is turning 7 in Nov. I am sad. But happy. And my baby is starting kindergarten today! sniff sniff.
Wow! I forgot all your "babies" were born in the same month, reminding me of a conversation I had with you once. "I can't get pregnant x month, y month or z month because then they would be born in December (Christmas) or November (Thanksgiving) or our anniversary, or Valentine's day.... still makes me smile!
Hi Natalie!
Fun to see pics of you and your family. ;)
Post a Comment