Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Very Angry Bird-Day

Bug Man's birthday and 2 other guys from the ward all had their 30th b-day within a month of each other so the wives got an idea.  We threw a party.  An Angry Birds party.  It was a blast.  I'm not taking credit for any of those cute cake items, Maggie decorated the cake and Cheryl did the cake pops - I made deviled eggs, we really like deviled eggs and now you know what happens when you get the eggs back - the crazy egg lady steals them and cooks them.  :)








 They had a sling shot to shoot the pinata - that was one tough pinata.  We also had a pinata stick (gotta love Winco - who knew you could buy happiness for $1.88???)  We let the kids all take a whack at it and then the grown ups take a whack at it, and then we pulled the strings and then whacked it some more - it was tough!

2 comments:

Brit said...

This looks so fun!! I miss this big group. And I certainly enjoy Kenzie's outfit.

Maggie Muggins said...

Ha ha. I just posted about it on my blog today!