Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust!

 
5 down, one to go - and she may not be far behind :)
 
I love weddings.  I get so mushy and sappy.  Yup, I cried.  I always cry - hang on a minute, pretty sure I didn't cry at my wedding.  Maybe I'm crying because I know what they are getting themselves into and they have no clue :)   
 
I love weddings because I know how long they have searched for each other and how much sacrifice has gone into everything.  Not just two kids keeping themselves clean and preparing for a spouse but parents who night and day prayed and wept and begged Heavenly Father to protect thier precious child and keep them from Satan's evil grasp.  I don't know about you but I feel like now that I'm married I've got a partner who can help keep me on the straight and narrow and I keep him on the same.  It just makes life better.  Life is grand if you have a man by your side who loves you with all his heart and treats you like the queen you are (most days :) )
 
the original B-shaw gang plus the newest addition
 
Kenzie now seems to love weddings as much as her mother does.  She had such a blast.
Vanessa (who I'm pretty sure doesn't even know about this blog...) I know you got yourself a good man.  Jake happens to be rather special to me.  He lived with us - as you know - for a year and looking back I'm so thankful for an opportunity to get to know such an awesome guy.  I know you know.  :)  How often do you have a chance to really get to know a brother in law?  Now I probably wouldn't have said that at the time because - well, he moved in when I was 8 months pregnant with Kenzie.  We'll just leave it at that:)  He's Yake. Hola Yake.  He's such a good kid.  Tells it like it is, doesn't beat around the bush, he's just himself and happy the way he is.   He's refreshing to be around.  Is it weird to have a sister in law(me) that totally loves you just because you married Yake?  I'm so excited to get to know you. 

I'm unbelievably, deliriously happy to have Eternity to get to know all the Bradshaw's, each one of them.  They are good people.  Great people.  Brandon's aunt jokingly said to me how much she loves being a Bradshaw - we were talking about the funny little quirks of our Bradshaw men but I am grateful to raise up a new generation of Bradshaw's - that have just enough Gordon to make them trouble :)  I came from greatness and have married into greatness.  Way too much cheesy from me huh... 


Thank you Eliza for allowing all of us Bradshaw clan to steal your pictures - as soon as I saw your camera come out I knew I didn't need mine :)  
All pictures courtesy of Eliza the awesome.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

I'm so glad you "stole" my pictures... I'm such a camera hog... I'm just glad you all trust me enough to be the only picture taker... and I too love being a Bradshaw.