SafewayTransaction 1
6 Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaners
Paid: $10.42 OOP
Recieved: $11 in catalinas
Transaction 2
15 Saltine Crackers
4 Popcorn
1 Scooby Doo Mac & Cheese (Kenzie begged and begged... :))
2 V8 juice
3 Disney Princesses Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup
Paid: $5 catalina & 7 cents OOP... Still have $6 in catalinas

Rite Aid $18.06
Paid with +UP rewards from last weeks Johnson & Johnsons soap sale, so basically free diapers. Still have $14 in +UP rewards... PLUS, I will be getting a $10 check in the mail! Oh the happiness of coupons. How could I live without it??? Yes, I 'bought' free diapers today, and I'm gonna do it again!
Oh, the pencil sharpener was free :) I found it in the parking lot outside of Rite Aid (don't worry, I asked a lady near walking away if it was hers first :))
Don't hold your breath but I WILL start blogging again, someday. Anderson is too cute not to :) Maybe I'll start tomorrow, maybe in 10 years when my life gets a little less hectic! Probably my life will always be hectic because I like it that way, but that's why you aren't holding your breath!
Paid with +UP rewards from last weeks Johnson & Johnsons soap sale, so basically free diapers. Still have $14 in +UP rewards... PLUS, I will be getting a $10 check in the mail! Oh the happiness of coupons. How could I live without it??? Yes, I 'bought' free diapers today, and I'm gonna do it again!
Oh, the pencil sharpener was free :) I found it in the parking lot outside of Rite Aid (don't worry, I asked a lady near walking away if it was hers first :))
Don't hold your breath but I WILL start blogging again, someday. Anderson is too cute not to :) Maybe I'll start tomorrow, maybe in 10 years when my life gets a little less hectic! Probably my life will always be hectic because I like it that way, but that's why you aren't holding your breath!

2 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!
you are a rockstar! that is an amazing haul :)
I reeeeeeally hope you will post some pictures of Anderson!! I'm dying...(I assume it's cause I'm not on FB right? do you have pictures there?)
Post a Comment