I guess you could say I was, and still am, a bit close minded as to my path in life. All I've ever wanted as long as I can remember was to be a wife and mother. For a few years I would have been willing to do without the husband part and used to day dream about someone leaving a baby on my doorstep - I daydreamed every imaginable scenario CONSTANTLY. Other girls doodled boys names. I went a step farther writing notes to my imaginary children's teachers excusing them for a myriad of different reasons or notes home from the teachers that I had to sign and of course I would sign my name with the boy of the minute's last name. Little did I know one of the papers sent home for me to sign would be a 'ticket' from my sons teacher saying he'd said a bad word at school. WHAT!?!?!?! The bad word you ask? Sexy. :) He didn't use it in a sentence or direct it to a person (though there is a girl in his class that wouldn't mind in the least if it were to her:) ) Apparently he just repeated it over and over.


5 comments:
Congrats on your new baby. I'm glad you finally posted a picture!
I love being a mom, too. I know this "little" stage is going to be the best part of motherhood.
I love reading your blog Natalie! Kids are sooo funny. I never would have thought that "sexy" was considered a bad word, but what do I know? :) I wish you lived here so we could reconnect. Have a great weekend!
"The Newbie" is so cute! I hope you guys make a trip to see BSU some time soon so I can meet him.
P.S. I am pretty sure Jay has said worse things at school.
I have to say, IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU POSTED PICTURES OF THAT CUTE NEW BABY!!! I have been checking your blog often for the last few weeks in hopes of catching a glimpse, but I was disappointed every time until today. Yay!! He is so adorable and I love the Boise State attire! By the way, I hear your husband is headed our way if Boise comes to AZ :)
Your little one is so big already. How old is he now? He is adorable... but of course he would be since he is your son. As for D, at least he didn't come home saying something worse. He must over hear his Dad talking about his Mom. :-)
Post a Comment