:) I have to exact same video of my husband. I love the Wii Fit!
Hilarious. Can't wait for Matt to try it. But weren't you saving this video for Blackmail?
That is priceless!!! Go Brandon!
Last night my husband was sitting at his laptop with his earphones on...he started CRACKING UP! (loud enough to wake the kids!)He was watching this video! :)LOVE it!
Funny enough to wake me up just a little bit... but I am still way too tired from last night!
Nice moves Brandon. Good job exploiting your hubby Natalie :) I think it is so cute seeing Garen do the hula hoop game. Does Dillon like it?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
:) I have to exact same video of my husband. I love the Wii Fit!
Hilarious. Can't wait for Matt to try it. But weren't you saving this video for Blackmail?
That is priceless!!! Go Brandon!
Last night my husband was sitting at his laptop with his earphones on...he started CRACKING UP! (loud enough to wake the kids!)
He was watching this video! :)
LOVE it!
Funny enough to wake me up just a little bit... but I am still way too tired from last night!
Nice moves Brandon. Good job exploiting your hubby Natalie :) I think it is so cute seeing Garen do the hula hoop game. Does Dillon like it?
Post a Comment