Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dillon Tag


Tag kid style...

1. Dillon is an outside boy, life is only good if he is outside (or watching tv... dang it.)

2. Dillon is very smart. When he was just learning his abc's we made a game out of it when we were in stores to keep him entertained and we would sing them together. Then our game was what a letter says, now it's I'll say a word and he has to tell me what letter it starts with. I'm not a numbers person and we were noticing that you can totally tell in the things I've taught him because it's all letters and words - I'll be working on that next but he can count to 13 and then he needs a bit of help...

3. Dillon loves babies. He keeps telling Brandon and I that we need another baby and that I should get one in my tummy. He went as far as telling my visiting teachers one time that we had a baby that lived in the tree with the squirrels, named Thomas (his little best buddy is Thomas). He loves playing with kids younger than him, he is so sweet to them.

4. His favorite lunch and snack is cut up green peppers, cucumbers, pickles, carrots, apples and cheese, and of course if Dillon likes it Kenzie does too. How did I get such healthy kids? Lucky, lucky mom:)

5.
He loves brushing his teeth.

6. He loves playing computer games, his favorites are www.starfall.com and www.pbskids.org , he's really his daddy's boy - he is so smart with the computer and he will sit there with Kenzie in the chair watching (MOMMY FREE TIME!!!)

7. He loves everything boy, trains, planes , tractors and cars.

8.
He loves singing, lately his favorite songs are "It's too late to apologize (One Republic)," Hairspray, Enchanted and Bob the Builder.

9. He's my little shadow, especially in the kitchen, he loves cooking with me.

10. He loves reading books and going to the library, his favorite thing at the library is getting to pick out his own movie.

11. He loves talking on the phone.

12. He is a very passionate little guy.

13. He tells just about everyone that we meet that we live in Kent Washington, but he used to live in "Hideyho" (translation - Idaho)

14.
One day I asked him why I kiss him so much and he told me straight faced and matter of fact," Because I'm so cute"

15. He has the most infectious smile and laugh.

Okay I think we are suppose to tag someone so ... we tag Garen Tyler (once Lindsey has time...)

1 comment:

Alexis said...

That was so cute. I wish that I could see you as a mommy. I think that I could learn some things from you. And i can't believe that he eates bell peppers, nice!