Your kids are adorable! So I am trying out this blog thing. I now have two posts. We can be blog buddies!!! www.jaredandkayla.blogspot.com PS We had a blast on sat. Thanks again!
Hey Natalie- Hello...I think I remember taggin' you:) No really, to answer your question, answer the same questions that I put on mine. Cute pics of the kids. We had a RS Enrichment Night tonight and it seems weird you were not there! Miss ya.
4 comments:
super cute kids!!
Your kids are adorable!
So I am trying out this blog thing. I now have two posts. We can be blog buddies!!! www.jaredandkayla.blogspot.com
PS We had a blast on sat. Thanks again!
I found your blog too! I'll add you as a link on my page. I'm going to look into a possible scrapbook night this week, so I'll let you know!
Hey Natalie- Hello...I think I remember taggin' you:) No really, to answer your question, answer the same questions that I put on mine. Cute pics of the kids. We had a RS Enrichment Night tonight and it seems weird you were not there! Miss ya.
Linz
p.s. 3 kids are a lot harder than 2!
Post a Comment