This was the re-beginging of potty training. It didn't work the first time but it took this time:) We are finally done!!! Don't worry even though these underpants are 2 years old - they've never been worn:)
Hurray Dylan! I still remember you telling me that you rented a video from the library about potty training babies, and that you were going to potty train him before he was 1. I hope that that wasnt the reason that it took too long. I've heard that boys are harder anyways. So how Kenz started to show interest during this process? It would be nice to get a 2 in 1 shot!
1 comment:
Hurray Dylan! I still remember you telling me that you rented a video from the library about potty training babies, and that you were going to potty train him before he was 1. I hope that that wasnt the reason that it took too long. I've heard that boys are harder anyways. So how Kenz started to show interest during this process? It would be nice to get a 2 in 1 shot!
Post a Comment