


We LOVE bubble baths here and the kids recently discovered turning the jets on in the tub - hence the monster amount of bubbles!! Kenzie isn't so sure if this is the thing for her but she always comes back for more, maybe because she wants to eat them. Dillon begs to have a bath everyday now.
I love the picture of Dillon with the shadow across his face, I'm not certain why I like it so much, possibly because I'm his mother and everything he does and everything to do with him is adorable:)
We are trying our hardest to survive the next two weeks - Brandon is gone to Oregon for some very in depth training and tests to see if he is ready to take over his own branch. It's going to be tough (on all of us), but I expect lots of emails and phone calls from you guys!!! Little daddy's girl Kenzie seems to be having the hardest time with it, combine that with 2 teeth coming in and a cold and we're having a great time. It's only Tuesday, it feels like it should be Friday. This should be interesting.
Man, I cannot believe how quickly Dillon is learning things. Everyone says kids are like sponges, I've learned that is so true. He was playing and something wasn't going right so he stood up and yelled,"What the heck?!?!" He is totally eating up letters right now. He loves his name. Everywhere we go he looks for the letters in his name and mommy, he'll starts yelling like theres a fire if he sees one.
Have I told you all how much I love Christmas? It is the greatest feeling on earth. Christmas just makes me feel happy. It's so much more fun now that I have kids. It's more about giving than it ever was before, which is maybe why I like it so much better. I miss the 12 days of Christmas though. My mom made us special pillow cases with pockets in them and starting on my b-day every year we'd wake up with little treats in the pockets. Not big stuff but special stuff, like a note saying we could make cookies with her that day, we could get a back massage, or little things like nail polish, candies, a tape. (back in the day:) ) It was like Christmas everyday! I tried doing it for Brandon but it just wasn't the same, he doesn't get too excited about stuff. Oh well. I want to do it for Dillon but Kenz is probably a little young. Well, Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:
You have a jetted tub? I am so jealous.
I love Christmas too, I don't know if I like the giving or recieving better, I think that it is the giving, even tho I love surprises, but I think I like to see the reaction on my kids faces when they get their presents more.
Post a Comment