- I am not in any way shape or form, crafty. I tried scrap booking and Dillon's book is maybe 12 pages long and covers his first year of life, Kenzie doesn't have one. He's three and she's one. I should get on that, it's not my forte. The crafty gene shows itself once every 2 or 3 years and lasts about 5 days - then I quit cause I can't stand it anymore. I wish I were better.
- I cannot stop reading. If I didn't have kids I would forget to eat when I have a good book. It's an obsession. I go to the library once a week and I say it's so Dillon can do his art or silly songs class I always sign him up for but really it's for me, I love books. Oh, and he loves silly songs and art. Kenzie pretends she's a big girl during silly songs and dances around the room. I would love to write someday, I just need a good story:) Stephanie Meyer here I come!!!
- I am a clutter bug who isn't very good at cleaning and my husband is a neat freak who can't sit still unless the house is spotless - we need a happy in between. If I start cleaning all of a sudden Dillon will ask me who is coming over. Anytime we have to clean he says it's cause daddy doesn't like our house dirty.
- I am super cheap. I can always find something cheaper. There is a thrift store, Other Mothers, (kids clothes and stuff) here and the last Friday and Saturday of the month there is a 25 cent sale - I'm in heaven. Big Lots, The Dollar Store, Ross, anything on clearance, I love good deals, it makes my heart happy. My husband is lucky in that way, he could give me a gift card to the dollar store and I'd be just as happy as if it was roses:)
- I still daydream about being a famous singer, regularly.
- I hate marshmallows. They are just plain gross! The only reason they are on this earth is to make rice krispie treats - which I love, we put in butterscotch chips in them and melted chocolate chips on top... mmm. Other things I don't like: onions, I don't mind onion powder and green onions are fine too, I discovered I just can't stand the feeling when I crunch down on them - ewww, green peppers have a similar crunch, all pie except pumpkin, chocolate cake (I like brownies though - strange...) mushrooms (when I was little my sisters used to tell me they grew on cow poop and I've never been able to eat them since - even though I found out everything grows with cow poop - I just can't swallow them) rutabagas, cantaloupe and that's all I can think of now but I'm sure there are more. I am trying to be a grown up though.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
6 Random Things
Well my friend Alexis "tagged" me. Apparently I have to put 6 random things about me on our blog - she doesn't think we use it enough:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks a ton! I am glad that you did it. I was realizing that I know the barely married Natalie, not Mommy Natalie too well. So this was very fun to read, of course something don't change. I still think that you would make a great singer, I think that you would do AWESOME on broadway. I'd come see you! I didnt know that you were not a neat freak, but then I guess i havent seen you with your own house. Whenever we have company over the whole house gets clean except for our bedroom and that is where all the random stuff gets put and our door is shut. We still need to clean our bedroom. Very cluttery, not romantic. Thanks for doing this Nat, you are the bestest!
Post a Comment