Sunday, May 20, 2012

PreSchool Grad

Kenz & Miss Brenda (and Chloe:)  )  We LOVE Miss Brenda and Miss Donna, we are going to miss them.  Yep, I'm intentionally saying we, I loved them too!  Her teachers were so great, Kenzie is going to do so awesome in  kindergarten and it's all because of them!

Her little buddies.  Khushi, Kenz & Kayda
Wiping away yet another tear on Thursday.  Kenzie had her preschool graduation.  It was so adorable.  I videotaped the whole thing but I didn't take any pictures of her walking down the isle.  She is headed to Kindergarten in the fall.  I guess I could try holding her back again but I don't think she'd let me this time, she's figured out my game.  Rats.  Starting in September it's just Andy!

Her best bud, these two were sealed at the hip every second of preschool.


1 comment:

Sherry said...

Umm I think you mean joined at the hip? What are you LDS or something? I love you.