Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dillon's At the Zoo...

Dillon's class went on a field trip.  He asked to bring the camera (yikes!) but since our camera is getting rather old and we've been talking about replacing it anyway - I mean, because he needs to learn responsibility - He took it!  I was expecting strange - okay, well, I don't know what I was expecting - he's 7!  He took a picture of every single animal he saw and 3 of his friends :)   I took one - I made him pose with our sweet friend Ashley - it's a terrible picture of her so please excuse that but we were in a hurry :)  I just love her.  We've been carpooling this year and its so fun to see Dillon interact with a friend, they really are so cute together, talking about recess and other kids and teachers, it's just cute seeing him grow up.  {wipe imaginary tear}


(The kids are all way into The Avengers - apparently this kid is HawkEye)




Yes, yes, I should have taken another one, dang my rush to get home! (The only picture of him the entire day...)

Another animal from the zoo :)
He's a pretty good little photographer, I think we'll keep this little camera as the kids and they can practice without ya know, breaking something...

No comments: