![]() |
| Kenzie says they look like Mario & Luigi in this picture :) |
Jaime came home first on Friday the 8th, WAM came home Monday the 11th and Queeny will be in the hospital until she masters sucking and breathing. Apparently Miss Quinn's face was being sat on by her brother in the womb so she never practiced breathing - or something like that? Sounds about right - being sat on by a brother... poor gal, it started before she even knew what was happening!
I know it's going to be such hard work, I can't even imagine - but if anyone can do it, it's Sherry. She's one tough girl and going to get a lot tougher. 5 kids, 3 & under. Wow. She's awesome. Nate's awesome too.
I cannot wait to meet them. My dad was commenting that it was the first time he's really been able to hold a baby since my little brother 23 years ago. There's always been someone else (me) who had a baby stealing problems - but not at Sherry's house, there are more than enough babies, so now everyone gets a turn! I love babies. Oh man I love babies, I have a kissing problem and they have soft smooshy cheeks. I'm saving my air miles - technically Bug Man's saving Eco Elite's air miles for me :)
Just you wait little babies, Aunty Nanny's coming!!!



1 comment:
They are sooooooo cute!!! I love babies too. I am so glad my brothers are having them now that I can't. I love kissing their cheeks.
Post a Comment