Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm Leavin' On A Jet Plane...

I'm so excited.  I'm headed to Boise today.  Kenzie, Andy & I will be there for 6 days.  I can't wait.  I only wish we could add a side trip to Provo so all the siblings could be together, that will have to be another trip.  But if anyone wants to send some diapers to Sherry - she is going to REALLY NEED them in the next months!!!  Sherry's three babies (as my kids call them) are going to be here so soon!!! :)  If you want to be a really be a saint, she is having 2 boys and 1 girl and we'll be putting together a care package for her while we are there.  
 That's Sherry & I...
Oh I love my family!!!!!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Have fun! I can't believe Sherry is having triplets. Crazy. Congrats to her. Have fun in Boise. We need to plan our provo trips together. I will be there for June 18th cuz my little bro is getting married. Then we will be there a weekish before or after. Love you!