Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sweet Baby Three...


This is the little bundle that has been causing so much commotion. I've been having ultrasounds every month because my doctor is concerned about all of my medicines affecting the way he is growing - so far so good however, he's doing great. The upside has definitely been seeing him grow all along the way. Oh man it's so cool. If you ever have the opportunity to get an ultrasound at about 30 weeks - do it! It was so amazing. Every detail is there and perfect! He is 2 lbs 2 oz and 16 inches long. He is cute already but a little too skinny :) My dad says he has my grandpa's nose - poor kid, he should have let Papo keep it :) I keep looking at this picture over and over, I can't wait to compare it to the real deal!!! I keep wondering how accurate it is, is this really my baby? He's in there kicking me day and night and night and night and night - he's a night owl if you aren't catching my drift... and you know, it's this big mystery - who's features he'll have and what he'll be like. I feel like I cheated somehow - seeing him, I feel like I know him already seeing his little face in 3D - it's crazy!

Two more months little guy, then you can meet your brother and sister, who are DYING to meet you (although they are in for BIG disappointment - I think they are under the impression you'll come out ready to play...) and you can meet your big crazy dad - don't worry if he's scared of you at first, babies are kind of like aliens to him, he thinks he'll break you, just wait until you can crawl - then he will be your favorite person in the entire world :) You already know me. I'm the one who keeps patting your bum when you stick it in my rib cage and pushing you when you sit on my bladder. There are so many people that love you and you haven't even stepped out of the amniotic fluid yet :) We can't wait to see the real you little boy - now if you could just tell me what you would like your name to be?!?!?!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

wow that is amazing! How precious. I think he looks like kenzie. 10 more weeks, your down to the final stretch, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

thepainterfamily said...

oh!!!

He's BEAUTIFUL!! I can't believe how much you can really see the resemblences! WOW!

I've never had such a high-tech ultrasound, what a treasure!

Rachel M. said...

How cool that you got to see a picture in 3D!!!!!

Alexis said...

OK so I have been a little MIA and busy. Now I feel a little caught up. I can't believe your #3 is almost here. The picture is awesome. And your other 2 are so big and cute. Kenz is so much like you. Someday we will be able to see each other. LIFE. big hugs!