Friday, March 26, 2010

GRADES!!!

Okay, so I am feeling a little proud of myself. As a teenager I HATED school. I'm pretty ADD & I am fairly certain I have some minor OCD issues - yeah, like you haven't noticed, and as far as numbers go I think I may have dyslexia... (Brandon thinks I'm just a hypochondriac :) ) But my MAIN problem throughout school is that I was a completely psychotic boy obsessed lunatic! I couldn't focus for longer than two seconds without a stupid boy distracting me. Well now I only have the one 'boy' distracting me - well, I guess 3 boys... And he has mellowed me significantly!!! I'm 100% positive I couldn't have gone back to school without him - he's my rock :) I did pretty well, granted they were rather easy classes and I only took the two and knew I wouldn't be able to take anymore once we found out this new little one was on the way, but I got to dunk my feet in the water for a little while! And my dunk turned out p r e t t y good, if I do say so myself. Final grades were posted and I got a 3.95!!! For a girl who had a little bit on her plate at that time I am very pleased with the end result!!!

And a shout out to my wonderful man - Happy Birthday Babe!!! I'll get to that post tomorrow once we have pictures :)

4 comments:

Rachel M. said...

Way to go you hardcore student you!!! Happy Birthday to Brandon too!!!!!

Maggie Muggins said...

Way to go Natalie! You amaze me!

Brit said...

Wowee! 3.95 is great for someone who didn't have a "little bit" on their plate. Way to go. Have fun with the birthday boy tonight!

thepainterfamily said...

WHAT!?

CONGRATS that is amazing Natalie!

you rock...keep up the great work!

(loooove those pics of brandon!)