Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A 3 Month Catch Up???

Can you post 3+ months worth of life into one blog entry? Nope. Not even going to try... BUT if I actually go back to updating my blog on a regular (let's face reality here - SEMI regular) basis, I might not have to squeeze in so much! Here goes:


This is our baby boy - he will be arriving around the beginning of August - apparently that is the only month we are allowed to have babies in... We don't know his name yet but everyone is really excited - mainly Kenzie - she is seriously attached to the little guy and so far hasn't held it against him that he is not a girl. Dillon is excited that he is a boy - I think he thinks that means he'll come out liking superheros... disappointment is on the way:) Brandon is excited, basically just excited that we aren't having another girl:) The one we have is apparently enough 'girl' for him - she is a tad bit on the 'spicy' side of the sugar and spice - though she does have both THOROUGHLY mastered!

Baby is always being kissed or patted or talked to, I'm pretty sure he is going to come out thinking Kenzie is his mother... He is a VERY squirmy little fellow and I'm a little nervous about what that's going to mean in the future months, I already am awakened by him wiggling to his little hearts content at 3 am! Every ultrasound - he is going non stop... oh dear.



We've been letting his hair grow out a bit and then came crazy hair day at school and it worked! Interestingly enough, now he won't let us cut his hair. He plays with it constantly and is always either running his fingers through it or combing it - even while sleeping!


She's my little partner in crime, it's so weird to be just her and I, lonely but so FUN! There is a lot of nail painting in our home during the day :)


I let her paint my toenails and fingernails and I believe we have a budding manicurist!


This is the only proof I have so far that I was in school, one of my excuses for seriously neglecting my blog and EVERYTHING else :) Yep, we were painting our nails on my art text book... Grades are posted tomorrow and although I'm not literally holding my breath I kind of am... I signed up for classes before I knew we were pregnant and was babysitting part time and being mom and I REALLY wonder how well I did??? I only did 10 credits - I originally signed up for 15 but Brandon talked me into dropping a class THANK YOU BRANDON!!!!! I'll keep you posted - or maybe I won't... it could be that bad!


Brandon's little bro got married. Brandon was able to fly down to SLC for the weekend and see the happy event while the kids and I sat: miserable, sick, nauseous and throwing up (only for me on that one!), lonely and with homework (not Kenzie...), we increased our bond with Phineas & Ferb... I can't tell you how long that weekend was - wow, are we so pathetic we can't go ONE weekend without him??? I can't tell you who was more excited to go to the airport - the kids or me?
Sorry gals - Tyler's off the market... BUT I HAVE A NEW SISTER!!! I'm so excited. I have to say with my brother and my brother in law's I'm a little nervous about letting them choose wives... Do you think they would let me choose? I am perfectly content to ignore a brother in law who is weird or something but how can I bond with a sister in law that's a wacko??? I've been lucky so far in the sister in law department (w/o any assistance from me) but my bro and Brandon's youngest brother are the weird ones - hmmm, is that possibly why they are single??? :) Kidding, kidding... I love 'em! But really, can they PLEASE marry someone normal, and funny, and my same size (not currently...) with really cute clothes that likes passing them on and wants to live by us, and LOVES babysitting, and is addicted to reading, and likes cooking gluten free food? Is that too much to ask???

5 comments:

Rachel M. said...

Look at you and all your exciting news!!!! You are incredible!!! Happy that you have a new little man coming in August!!! So excited for you guys!!

Eliza said...

Are my clothes not cute enough and my glutenful lifestyle not good enough for you natalie? thanks... thanks a lot ;)... haha... glad to see you are posting againg and how exciting... A BOY!!! I swear I've asked tyler every week... "have you heard what they are having yet?" and he just tells me to chill. Love you guys!

thepainterfamily said...

yay for baby boy! that really is a CUTE little ultrasound picture :)

your kids are a riot...i love their personalities in front of the camera! :)

Queen of the Hill said...

Oh my goodness, how exciting! Boy names are definately the hardest for us, so good luck there. Congrats on the grades too. I've always considered going back to school, but it just sounds so tiring.

Alexis said...

Whew! I've been away and busy for a week, and you decide to come back. Good to see a picture of the little fella... and to know that it is a fella. GREAT JOB with the grades. It definately is a lot different, I don't know if I would ever go back to school. Still miss ya! Love you!