Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Seattle Science Center

Make it big, we are the itty bitty family at the bottom

I know, all blurry, but I love it :)




What can I say, pretty things are attracted to him :)

Butterfly exhibit was a BIG hit with the munchkins!
Our kids and their little buddies Tristan & Nellsey - I love how kids bond instantly, they ask for them everyday and I'm pretty sure the competition is heating up for Dillon's love life - WHAT?!?!

The dinosaurs, big hit with Pickle - not such a huge hit with Squishy(Brandon held her pretty much the whole time...)


Once again Dillon liked the bugs, Kenzie just liked looking...
That is a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach my brave little son is holding - yuck, my skin was crawling looking at the tarantulas, black widows, snakes, giant millipedes and naked mole rats. Ugggg.

Our friends have a pass so they got us in for FREE! Oh I love family, friends, fun and free! We spent about 4 hours there and only got through half of it! We didn't even get to see 'Grossology' which is showing right now - actually I'm okay with missing that one... Such a good time. So much for the kids and they were just soakin' it up! We definitely have to go there again!!!

No comments: