
Hiking followed by play time

Beach Time


Fishing Time (we can't take credit for the fish - our friend caught it and let the kids carry it back to camp :) )

(Cute little finger model courtesy of our little buddy Janae:) )

More Beach Time! We were camping and went to the GREATEST beach at low tide and found so many cool things. Oysters & clams just sitting there waiting for you to eat them. SeaStars (apparently this is the 'correct' name for Starfish...) and crabs to entertain you. We even saw a jelly fish! Doesn't it make you want to come play?!?!?

2 comments:
That is awesome!! I have never seen anything that cool at a beach before. I really wish that I was rich and could fly out and play.
Yes! I do wanna come and play with you guys. The fuzzy picture looks very cute despite the fuzziness. Can you believe Wyatt & Kenzie are 3!! What is happening? Who told them they could grow up!?
Post a Comment