Picture overload :)











I know I know - don't nag me. :) BRIEF update... Business is doing well, a ton better than we expected the first year. Kids are awesome, they are the cutest weeds I've ever seen. These pictures were taken two months ago and I had tons more to put on - then I lost my brand spankin' new camera at my sisters house in Idaho... so there won't be any more pictures for awhile, I gotta save up my pennies!
This was a little 'day-cation' we went up to see the tulips, beautiful - I can't wait to have a yard!!! Then skipped over to Ana Cortes to play for a bit and had such a wonderful time, the break was much needed and well earned!
I'm sorry I don't blog anymore. I miss my dear blogging friends but our computer has been taken over by bugs (also by rats, moles, spiders, and mice...)

The other reason I'm so bummed the camera is gone is that Dillon started t-ball a little while ago, it's pretty darn cute. He's mainly into making dirt castles and sitting with his glove in his face :) Doesn't he look so little next to his coach?!?!

4 comments:
I've missed you in the blogger world. Your kids are so cute. We need to get together some time :)
Glad to finally see my friend. I'm glad there are some pictures of you too and not just your "weeds"! Hopefully your sis will find your camera! That would be a great 1/2 b-day present!! Glad to see something new, thanks!
Welcome back!! I love the pictures!!
You have the cutest family! Hopefully your sister will just find your camera and you won't have to save up.
Post a Comment