
This family picture is my favorite, a very seldom seen thing occurred - a REAL smile from Brandon caught on, well, mega pixels or something like that but you get the idea :) I also love the next one with the kids on the rock. They look so little.

I feel like I haven't been posting many pictures lately, I've been in a rather verbose mood.
Recently we went with some friends of ours to a local water fall, it's beautiful - particularly after the flooding we've been through. We tried to get a good family picture of us - no luck ... but I'll post them anyway. I think we laughed through every picture, mainly because it was so cold we only had two options - cry or laugh.
Thanks go to the Browns for attempting to photograph our unruly family and to Cheryl who sacrificed her hat so my toddler wouldn't get sick!

1 comment:
I love the falls. That is where I grew up you know. I went to Mt. Si High School and everything, right there in the Snoqulamie Valley. I am so jealous you were there.
Annie
Post a Comment