Saturday, January 24, 2009

Come Have A Bedtime Snack!!!


Really, should it be that hard to get a picture of your kids eating cereal surrounded by 10 boxes of cereal??? Apparently it is :)

This is my most recent good deal I just had to share - I was too happy to keep it in :) 10 boxes of cereal for 10 bucks!!! Yipee! We are going to be eating a lot of the Cap'n. Maybe 10 was a few too many. . .

I found out a store was having this on sale for a $1.50 and I had a coupon for 50 cents off, so I went on ebay and purchased 10 coupons for 50 cents off (for $1.42) I suppose adding that amount to my total savings I really spent a bit more - but I like the sound of $10 per box :)
(I purchased so many because it's one of the few cereals I can eat) (the human calculator standing next to me just informed me I spent $1.14. Man, I love that calculator!!!)



3 comments:

JoJo said...

I love my human calculator too. :) Especially at restaurants when it is time to figure out the tip.

thepainterfamily said...

sweet deal!!

PB captain crunch..my personal FAVORITE!

thepainterfamily said...

and...which one was the lie?