Monday, December 15, 2008

It's beginning to look a bit like Christmas.

We got a call 7 am saying church was canceled so we looked outside and this pedidly amount of snow was the culprit... well that and the rain that had frozen the streets and multitude of hills into ice skating rinks. Our playground is also an ice rink, if you can see it in the picture, this morning its solid enough to hold all of us up - too bad we don't have any skates :)

3 comments:

Rachel M. said...

That is too funny! People here in St. George were freaking out because it snowed a tiny bit too! Takes you back to the Canada days when nothing was EVER canceled! Ice is danger though!!

JoJo said...

Is it bad to be excited about missing church? I think I might be...

Alexis said...

That happens all the time here. I have never had Church canceled yet, but school is canceled all the time. Whenever you know it is going to snow you have to watch the news to see if schools will be closed. Some places just are equipped to handle the snow like they are in Utah & Idaho. I hope that it was your week to teach the lesson and you got off the hook!