

My kids have been SPOILED ROTTEN these last two weeks. Last week Brandon's parents came for a visit. This week my parents came to see us and left today, tomorrow we are going to the Bradshaw's for Christmas. You know the misery time that follows a departure from the beloved grandparents??? That will go on for a LONG time after Christmas - but it is TOTALLY worth it!!!!
My kids - as are most others around this age ... or maybe it's just mine... are so into making faces, I can count on them to make a silly face every picture so I'm just going with the flow hoping this phase will end soon :) Judging from past family photos I don't think it will ... sigh... so, now all the pictures are silly faces. This time we got Grandpa and Grandma in on the silly face gig - no they don't usually make these faces, they are reserved for grandchildren only - my kids loved looking at these pictures because nor
mally they are the only ones with a case of crazy face...The coolest thing happened - we were driving around, me, the kids, g-pa & g-ma and I saw a bald eagle flying around one of our subdivisions ponds. I told everyone and my father in law made a U turn so we could go see it. There it was in all it's glory swooping around the pond, bothering the ducks and probably going after the fish. It was so pretty. Good teaching opportunity too - my mother in law got out a quarter and we started teaching Pickle about the beautiful bird we were looking at.

No comments:
Post a Comment