Dillon's favorite thing lately is gum and his least favorite thing is baths so Brandon's been trying to bribe him to take one using gum - he hasn't had a bath in a little while. Brandon isn't as good at being tough as I am:) Speaking of gum Mom, thanks for the letter... Dillon loved it!
Kenzie is teething, I think this is a long term deal. She'll have a fever and be miserable for a few days on and then a few days off. This time it seems like it might be breaking through but who knows? She is pretty miserable and it's driving Dillon crazy. He says,"Kenzie! Stop Crying!!" I know he shouldn't be saying it but at least he is voicing his frustrations - mine and his:)
I hope my beautiful smiling children make your day brighter, cause they sure make mine wonderful!

1 comment:
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment